Maxxsonics product must be purchased from an authorized seller to obtain a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Please call our office at 847-540-7700 or email email@example.com to find an authorized seller.
WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID IN THE USA.
The billing address you provide must match the billing address on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
We cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
International and U.S. territory shipping:
If you order from a website that provides shipping to international locations or U.S. territories, these shipping destinations are identified at checkout. When you begin checkout, available shipping destinations may be selected from pull-down menus for Region and Country. If your desired destination is not included in the available selections, we cannot ship orders to it.
APO and FPO addresses:
When you request that your order ships to an APO or FPO address, the package will ship SAM (Space Available Mail). SAM is no additional charge and will ship your package from the APO or FPO address via the next available boat.
Price and description changes:
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store, or any other store are not refundable.
Order questions or changes:
If you have recently placed an order and need information about us or would like to change your order, please contact us. If you have explored the links on the Your Account page but still need assistance, please contact us.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Maxxsonics, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Maxxsonics services.
Errors on our site:
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Maxxsonics reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order is submitted and whether or not the order is confirmed, and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is canceled, Maxxsonics will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it following Maxxsonics Return Policy.
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind.
Change your mind? If you aren’t delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days, and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It’s easy to return a product:
• Contact us to initiate a return.
• We provide you instructions for returning your product.
• Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our communication.
• Original delivery fees are refunded if: returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders. Contact us to arrange these returns.
• You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
• Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
• Original delivery fees are refunded only if: returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders. Contact us to arrange these returns.
• To initiate a return, contact us.
• You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
• The refund will be for the full value of the returned items unless otherwise noted.
• Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
• Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
• If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
• If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, contact us to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the return shipping.
Refunds, credits, and balances due:
As soon as the fulfiller receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
A defective item is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with clear shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of responsibility:
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of the product.
Information we collect:
When you place an order with us, we ask you to provide your name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and birth date. We also maintain a record of your product purchases.
Our primary goal in obtaining this information is to provide you with a smooth, customized shopping experience as quickly and easily as possible. We may also use it to improve your overall shopping experience, including:
• Enhancing your online shopping experience – We may use your information to recognize you and welcome you when you visit this site.
• Providing customer service.
In the process of completing an order, we use your contact information as necessary to process the order. We do not sell your contact information or provide it to third parties.
In general, you can visit most of our web pages without telling us whom you are or revealing any contact information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for preferences, trends, and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
Editing, updating, correcting, and deleting your information:
If you need to update or correct your email address, mailing address, or other contact information with us, please log into your account using the name and password you entered at checkout, then use the Account Information options to specify your information. To change your preferences for newsletters and other marketing information (if any) you receive from us, log into your account using the name and password you entered at checkout. Select Newsletter Subscriptions, then select your preferences.