MB Quart Reference Subwoofers are versatile. And they deliver musical bass frequencies with maxximum power to drive your music. Standard depth Reference subwoofers are engineered for a wide variety of enclosures; both sealed and vented.
to view/download the RWM252/RWM254/RWM302/RWM304 Manual.
Unique Thermal Formed Cone
A Thermal Formed Polypropylene Cone is designed to keep the cone rigid while developing deep bass and high SPL.
Deep Drawn Stamped Steel
Reference Subwoofers are built on a heavy duty Deep Drawn Stamped Steel basket for increased rigidity and reduced flex in high SPL applications.
Dual Mirror Image Spiders
The vented voice coil former is secured to a Dual Mirror Image treated spider design for very linear excursion in the voice coil gap.
Large Voice Coils
Reference subwoofers are designed with a 2”, 2.5” and 3” Dual 2-ohm or Dual 4-ohm voice coil on a vented aluminum former to dissipate maxximum heat.
Spring Loaded Terminals
All Reference subwoofers utilize spring loaded terminals for positive and negative speaker connections. Terminals are nickel-plated brass in a satin finish.
- Skeleton cone and injection molded dust cap
- Under-mount surround for increased cone area
- Heavy gauge deep drawn stamped frame
- Vented aluminum voice coil formers
- Edge wound copper voice coils
- 2” coil with 350 WRMS / 700 peak power handling
- Treated dual spiders on tooled ABS spider landing