RZR® S10-L Extreme Audio Roof. 300 watt audio system. 10 Speakers. 11,250 Lumen LED Light Bar.
There are three “All in one Solutions” when it comes to overhead audio. Each is fit precisely to the dimensions of RZR which assures a perfect fit and a straight ahead, simple installation. Each of the roofs can stand alone as an audio system, or be the foundation for expanding to a larger system with Extreme Audio Pods, Door Speakers and RZR Subwoofer. The two top of the line Roofs also add a front mounted LED light bar.
11,250 Lumen LED Light Bar
RZR Audio Roof S10-LA
300 Watt Full Range Class D amplifier - 4 channels x 75 watts
- COMPONENT SPEAKER SYSTEM POWER HANDLING PER CHANNEL
50 watts RMS / 100 watts Peak
- 6X9 INCH SPEAKER SYSTEM POWER HANDLING PER CHANNEL
75 watts RMS / 150 watts Peak
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB
- CROSSOVER SLOPE
- LED LIGHT BAR
30 inch 11,250 Lumen dual row flood/spot combo Pro Armor light bar
- BEAM CONFIGURATION
Combination spot and flood
High quality 3 watt CREE LED optics
RZR Audio Roof - Source Unit
- DISPLAY TYPE
- TUNER SECTION FM STEREO FREQUENCY RANGE
- TUNER SECTION S/N RATIO
- BLUETOOTH STANDARD
CSR BT4.0 chipset
- SPECIAL CONTROL
Apple control for iTunes
- BLUETOOTH RANGE
32' (10 meters)
- PREAMP INPUT
- PRE-AMP OUTPUTS
Yes, 2 - RCA
- PREAMP OUTPUT
Available exclusively through the Polaris authorized dealer network or Polaris web site. Check HERE to find a dealer near you.
- FITS POLARIS
Fits Polaris RZR
- DESIGNED BY POLARIS AND MB QUART
The RZR Audio Roofs are a collaboration between Polaris product development teams and MBQuart audio engineers and product designers.
- APPLE CONTROL
Control your music collection and control your iPhone, iPod, iPad operations directly from the RZR system
- SECURE SIMPLE PAIRING
Secure Simple Pairing provides a quick and secure wireless connection between the speaker and device. This reliable connection is impervious to outside interference, providing a lock-tight connection to your speaker so you can enjoy your music uninterrupted!
- AUDIO CONNECTIONS
Plug audio device directly into 3.5mm audio jack.
- TITANIUM DOME TWEETER WITH ALUMINUM VOICE COIL
1 inch (29mm) Titanium dome delivers a superior sound quality over aluminum with a very smooth high frequency with the added benefit of additional output
- VOICE COIL FORMER
Aluminum - Lightweight aluminum former which helps voice coil dissipate heat
- MICA FILLED POLY CONE
Deep bass tones with musical midrange frequencies
- BUTYL RUBBER SURROUND - MIDRANGE
Flexible piston action UV protected rubber which will be impervious to temperature swings of very warm and very cold
- ABS GASKET
Strong ABS plastic is used to seal the mounting between the speaker frame and the door panel
- TINSEL LEADS SILICONE JACKET
Silicone jacketed, extra flexible leads for strength and durability
- CROSSOVER DESIGN
External high-pass and low-pass design - Improved separation between tweeter and mid/woofer with 12dB per octave external crossover network improves heat and crosstalk between crossover network devices on the small internal PC board. The crossover also includes tweeter protection circuitry to protect against spikes.
- 6X9 COAX 2 WAY FULL RANGE SPEAKERS
Power full bass in the rear of the roof, utilizing a coaxial configuration with the same Titanium dome tweeter and Poly cone as the components speakers. This design guarantees a pure balance sound and all volume levels.
- LED LIGHT BAR
High density extruded aluminum heatsink with precision cast end panels assure a secure mount. Bezel-Free design for improved watertight seal from weather or washing. IPS67 certified waterproof and dust proof.
- WATER PROOF
High strength UV resistant Poly
Integrated mounting system to secure the roof to the RZR.
The RZR Roof source unit is hyper-connected with Apple control for the iPod, iPad and iPhone.
- Four programmable radio presets allow you to save favorite stations
- Internal 80 watt 4 channel amplifier enough power to drive the speakers built into the roof
- Large easy grip silicone buttons
- Fully water proof – IPX67
- Four channel preamp outputs to drive additional audio products like the Extreme Audio Pods, RZR Doors, RZR Dash Amp and RZR Subwoofer
- 1: Map Light – Getting lost on the trail is never fun, even worse is trying to read a paper map with your phone light. You will be thankful for a built-in map light
- 2: RZR® S4 Audio Roof – 1 switch to operate the map light, 2 cover plates for additional accessories
- 3: RZR® S8-L Extreme Audio Roof and RZR® S10-L Extreme Audio Roof – 1 switch operates the map light, 1 switch operates the front mounted LED to light the path ahead
- 4: All three roofs have a third pop-out to add an additional accessory switch
- 5: Hide-a-way compartment for some cash, I.D. or a slim phone
- 6: Additional audio input with a 3.5mm jack that is selected on the source unit as “aux 1”
- 7: Convenient USB charging port
- All speakers Composite basket midrange assures that the speaker can product deeper bass tones and undistorted, smooth midrange frequencies for instruments and voices
- 1 inch titanium tweeters
- Waterproof 12dB crossover network with tweeter
- protection circuit
- Waterproof IPX67
- Removable Grills for service and cleaning
When you step up to the RZR® S8-L or S10-L Extreme Audio Roofs you add the additional power of 300 watts of full range Class D power, which is 75 watts x 4 channels. The foundation of the amplifier is the same technology as the amplifiers designed for the RZR Dash Amp. Perfect to power the RZR Door Speakers and the 250watt amplifier engineered for the RZR Subwoofer.
LED Bars Feature:
- Combination spot and flood beam
- High density extruded aluminum heatsink
- Precision cast end panels
- Bezel-Free design for improved watertight seal
- IPS67 certified waterproof and dust proof
- High quality LED optics used throughout
- Top quality 3 watt CREE LED’s
- Mounting plate – reinforced mounting plate incorporate 6 fasteners to assure strength
Polaris product development teams have partnered with MBQuart audio engineers and product designers to create Exclusive Polaris Audio Systems that are designed to fit perfectly and seamlessly into the design of your Polaris ORV, Off Road Vehicle.
Files & Manuals
- MB-QUART-POLARIS-INSTALLATOIN-ROOF-AUDIO 2 (PDF)
- MBQUART-POLARIS-RZR-AM-FM-BLUETOOTH-RADIO-2881988 2 (PDF)