AM/FM Bluetooth Audio System with Apple control for iPhone and iPod. Designed exclusively for the Polaris RZR.
- WATER PROOF
- DISPLAY TYPE
- TUNER SECTION FM STEREO FREQUENCY RANGE
- TUNER SECTION S/N RATIO
- AMPLIFIER POWER RMS
4 x 20 Watts
- BLUETOOTH STANDARD
CSR BT4.0 chipset
- SPECIAL CONTROL
Apple control for iTunes
- BLUETOOTH RANGE
32' (10 meters)
- PREAMP INPUT
- PRE-AMP OUTPUTS
Yes, 2 - RCA
- PREAMP OUTPUT
- WEIGHT (PRODUCT ONLY)
- DIMENSIONS (PRODUCT ONLY)
More info in development & coming soon!
Features & Benefits
Available exclusively through the Polaris authorized dealer network or Polaris web site. Check HERE to find a dealer near you.
- FITS POLARIS
Fits Polaris RZR
- DESIGNED BY POLARIS AND MB QUART
The RZR Radio is collaboration between Polaris product development teams and MBQuart audio engineers and product designers.
- APPLE CONTROL
Control your music collection and control your iPhone, iPod, iPad operations directly from the RZR system
- SECURE SIMPLE PAIRING
Secure Simple Pairing provides a quick and secure wireless connection between the speaker and device. This reliable connection is impervious to outside interference, providing a lock-tight connection to your speaker so you can enjoy your music uninterrupted!
- INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
20 watts x 4 channels built-into the system with quick heat dissipation.
- AUDIO CONNECTIONS
Plug audio device directly into 3.5mm audio jack.
- Four programmable radio presets allows you to save favorite stations
- Internal 80 watt 4 channel amplifier enough power to drive the speakers built into the roof
- Large easy grip silicone buttons
- Fully water proof – IPX67
- Four channel preamp outputs to drive additional audio products like the Extreme Audio Pods, RZR Doors, RZR Dash Amp and the RZR Subwoofer
Polaris product development teams have partnered with MBQuart audio engineers and product designers to create Exclusive Polaris Audio Systems that are designed to fit perfectly and seamlessly into the design of your Polaris ORV, Off Road Vehicle.
Files & Manuals
Please check out TEQ Support.