MB Quart GMR-3, Bluetooth AM/FM gauge mount radio featuring Apple control which brings more control between your Apple devices. Internal 4 channel amplifier delivers 180 watts, including aux input and 4 volt pre-amp outputs.
- Tuner Section FM Stereo Frequency Range
- Tuner Section S/N Ratio
- Bluetooth Range
32' - 10 Meter
- RMS Power Output
20 x 4
- Peak Power Output
40 x 4
- S/N @1W
- Frequency Response(Aux In)
85Hz - 20kHZ
- Pre-amp Outputs (Y/N #)
2pr - Front/Rear
- Pre-amp Voltage
- Display Type
- Display Backlit
- LCD Font Size
- Minimum Impedance
- Dimensions Mounting Hole
3" - 7.6 cm
- Dimensions Mounting Depth
3.75" - 9.5 cm
- Dimensions Mounting Bezel (Width x Height x Depth)
4.15" - 10.5 cm
- Product Weight
1.5 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Marine Grade Protection: Yes Meets or excceds the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) marine electronics standards and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Life Shield: Yes This product has been designed and tested against the elements. Waterproof, dust proof, snow proof or shock proof. Built to handle the outdoors.
- Apple Control: Yes Quick control and access of iTunes collection with iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Source Type: AM/FM/Bluetooth Enabled Gauge Mount Radio Allows all access to radio stations and content from Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Input Types: Bluetooth, RCA, USB Nearly nothing the device can not play. Cassettes and 8-tracks not withstanding
- Control Buttons: Large & Waterproof Play/Pause, Tracks Forward/Back, Volume Up/Down and Power On/Off are all protected from the elements with the large waterproof button. Their size and space also makes them easy to operate with riding gloves on.
- Bluetooth™ Connect: YES Bluetooth™ Connect allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to be quickly paired to the controller without a complicated pairing process.
- Secure Simple Pairing™: YES Quick and secure wireless connection between your Bluetooth enabled device. This reliable connection is impervious to outside interference, providing a lock-tight connection to your audio system.
- Quick-Pair™: YES No more frustration with trying to pair. When the unit powers up, it immediately connects to the last device connected. For a first time connection, you only have to select "MB Quart" from your Bluetooth menu and you are connected, QUICKLY.
- Built-In Power: YES Four channels with 40 watts of output. These channels remain active when running external amplifiers (RCA Output) to run additional speakers in the cabin.
- Additional Inputs: 1 pair RCA (AUX)
MB QUART SOURCE UNIT & CONTROLLER
MB Quart offers several solutions to put music into an audio system. New this year is GMR-3. The newest and most technically advanced AM/FM Source Unit ever conceived, by the MB Quart engineering team.
The MB Quart Nautic GMR Marine & Powersports source units are the perfect solution for any vehicle that will be exposed to the elements. The GMR line has been extensively tested to be waterproof, dust proof and UV stable.
Files & Manuals