MB Quart compact Two Channel, 400 watt Powersports amplifier with on-board equalization and simple instalation with quick release connectors.
Full Range Class D
- Variable Voltage
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- Frequency Response
- Crossover Type
Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Low Pass Crossover
Switch Low Pass 300 Hz
- Bass Boost
- Subsonic Filter
- Power @ 2-Ohms
2 x 200W
- Power @ 4-Ohms
2 x 100W
- Total Channels
- Audio Inputs
- Power Terminal 12v/GND
Molex 10 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge
Molex Plug Connector
1 x 30 Amps
Marine & Powersports
3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 in
9.4 X 14.0 X 4.5 cm
2.12 lbs (0.96 kg)
- Marine Grade Protection: YES Amplifiers are ABYC & ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage The highly engineered Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 1 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Operation Mode: Two channel operation Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in two channel or bridged mono mode.
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Class / Topology: Full Range Class D Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Connections Type: Nickel-plated connections Nickel plated corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Marinized / Waterproof: YES Water resistant for durability in any environment
More info in development & coming soon!
Files & Manuals