RZR® S4 Audio Roof. 160 watt audio system. 4 Speakers.
There are three “All in one Solutions” when it comes to overhead audio. Each is fit precisely to the dimensions of RZR which assures a perfect fit and a straight ahead, simple installation. Each of the roofs can stand alone as an audio system, or be the foundation for expanding to a larger system with Extreme Audio Pods, Door Speakers and RZR Subwoofer. The two top of the line Roofs also add a front mounted LED light bar.
RZR Audio Roof S4
Built-in to source unit, 80 watts RMS / 160 watts Peak
- COMPONENT SPEAKER SYSTEM POWER HANDLING PER CHANNEL
80 watts RMS / 160 watts Peak
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB
RZR Audio Roof - Source Unit
- DISPLAY TYPE
- TUNER SECTION FM STEREO FREQUENCY RANGE
- TUNER SECTION S/N RATIO
- BLUETOOTH STANDARD
CSR BT4.0 chipset
- SPECIAL CONTROL
Apple control for iTunes
- BLUETOOTH RANGE
32' (10 meters)
- PREAMP INPUT
- PRE-AMP OUTPUTS
Yes, 2 - RCA
- PREAMP OUTPUT
Available exclusively through the Polaris authorized dealer network or Polaris web site. Check HERE to find a dealer near you.
- FITS POLARIS
Fits Polaris RZR
- DESIGNED BY POLARIS AND MB QUART
The RZR Audio Roofs are a collaboration between Polaris product development teams and MBQuart audio engineers and product designers.
- APPLE CONTROL
Control your music collection and control your iPhone, iPod, iPad operations directly from the RZR system
- SECURE SIMPLE PAIRING
Secure Simple Pairing provides a quick and secure wireless connection between the speaker and device. This reliable connection is impervious to outside interference, providing a lock-tight connection to your speaker so you can enjoy your music uninterrupted!
- AUDIO CONNECTIONS
Plug audio device directly into 3.5mm audio jack.
The RZR Roof source unit is hyper-connected with Apple control for the iPod, iPad and iPhone.
- Four programmable radio presets allow you to save favorite stations
- Internal 80 watt 4 channel amplifier enough power to drive the speakers built into the roof
- Large easy grip silicone buttons
- Fully water proof – IPX67
- Four channel preamp outputs to drive additional audio products like the Extreme Audio Pods, RZR Doors, RZR Dash Amp and RZR Subwoofer
- 1: Map Light – Getting lost on the trail is never fun, even worse is trying to read a paper map with your phone light. You will be thankful for a built-in map light
- 2: RZR® S4 Audio Roof – 1 switch to operate the map light, 2 cover plates for additional accessories
- 3: RZR® S8-L Extreme Audio Roof and RZR® S10-L Extreme Audio Roof – 1 switch operates the map light, 1 switch operates the front mounted LED to light the path ahead
- 4: All three roofs have a third pop-out to add an additional accessory switch
- 5: Hide-a-way compartment for some cash, I.D. or a slim phone
- 6: Additional audio input with a 3.5mm jack that is selected on the source unit as “aux 1”
- 7: Convenient USB charging port
- All speakers Composite basket midrange assures that the speaker can product deeper bass tones and undistorted, smooth midrange frequencies for instruments and voices
- Waterproof 12dB crossover network
- protection circuit
- Waterproof IPX67
- Removable Grills for service and cleaning
- Mounting plate – reinforced mounting plate incorporate 6 fasteners to assure strength
Polaris product development teams have partnered with MBQuart audio engineers and product designers to create Exclusive Polaris Audio Systems that are designed to fit perfectly and seamlessly into the design of your Polaris ORV, Off Road Vehicle.
Files & Manuals
- MB-QUART-POLARIS-INSTALLATOIN-ROOF-AUDIO (PDF)
- MBQUART-POLARIS-RZR-AM-FM-BLUETOOTH-RADIO-2881988 (PDF)